Jobs with WIC Most of the jobs with WIC are for positions at our WIC centers. These are usually for nutrition assistants, clerks, breastfeeding peer counselors, dietitians, nutritionists and custodians.
Learn about openings and apply
• Look for our job openings on the The Lundquist Institute website. Click here>>
• Visit The Lundquist Institute website at https://lundquist.org/.
• Or click here to find the employment opportunities page.
• Click on “Search Jobs Now.”
• Select “SLAHP-Inglewood” from the Location drop down menu, hit save and click “Search.” Although the location reads “Inglewood,” the job could be in any of 13 locations. One location is our administrative office. Another is our Central Telephone Office. See our 11 WIC center locations.
• Click on the job title to learn more.
• You can apply for the job that interests you on the page with the job description.
• Follow the instructions and upload your resume and complete the resume profile.
Next steps You will be contacted if we would like to interview you.
For more information If you have questions, please contact South LA Health Projects at (323) 757-7244 ext. “0” or the Lundquist Institute Human Resources Department at (310) 222-3616.
South LA Health Projects and The Lundquist Institute are committed to a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.
Equal opportunity employer The Lundquist Institute and South LA Health Projects are equal opportunity employers. Applicants are considered on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, medical condition, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.