Jobs with WIC Most of the jobs with WIC are for positions at our WIC centers. These are usually for nutrition assistants, clerks, breastfeeding peer counselors, dietitians, nutritionists and custodians.
Learn about openings and apply
• Look for our job openings on the LA BioMed website. Click here>>
• Or come to one of our WIC centers to learn about any openings. Find our WIC center locations here>>
• Or come to our administrative office in Inglewood to learn about job openings. You can fill out an application there or take one home with you.
The South Los Angeles Health Projects administrative office is open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
South LA Health Projects
2930 W. Imperial Highway
Sixth Floor Suite 601
Inglewood, CA 90303
Do you want to apply online?
• Visit the LA BioMed website at http://labiomed.org .
• Or click here to find the “Employment Opportunities at LA BioMed” page.
• Type words related to your professional interests in the “Description Keywords” box or click on “Search.”
• Or select “SLAHP-Inglewood” and click “Search.” Look for the name “SLAHP” or the location of Inglewood opposite any of our openings. Although the location reads “Inglewood,” the job could be in any of 13 locations. One location is our administrative office. Another is our Central Telephone Office. The other locations are our 11 WIC centers. To see our WIC center locations, click here>>
• Click on the job title to learn more.
• You can apply for the job that interests you on the page with the job description.
• Follow the instructions and upload your resume or complete the resume profile.
Do you want to apply by mail or fax?
• Mail your resume and a cover letter to South LA Health Projects, 2930 W. Imperial Highway, Suite 601, Inglewood, CA 90303. In the cover letter say which job interests you.
• Or fax your resume and cover letter to South LA Health Projects at (323) 779-1190.
Next steps You will be contacted if we would like to interview you.
For more information If you have questions, please contact South LA Health Projects at (323) 757-7244 ext. “0” or the LA BioMed Human Resources Department at (310) 222-3616.
South LA Health Projects and LA BioMed are committed to a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.
Equal opportunity employer LA BioMed and South LA Health Projects are equal opportunity employers. Applicants are considered on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, medical condition, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.