Eligible for CalFresh and WIC! You may be eligible for both!
CalFresh and Food Stamps CalFresh used to be called Food Stamps.
More food on the table! You want more food to feed your family. How can you get it?
Low-income People must have low incomes to be eligible for both WIC and Calfresh. But the income requirements may not be the same.
Other eligibility requirements for WIC People who may be eligible for WIC are:
• Pregnant women
• New mothers
• Children up to age 5
Other eligibility requirements for CalFresh People who may be eligible for CalFresh are:
• People of all ages, including children, people with disabilities and seniors.
Learn more about eligibility for CalFresh
• Call the CalFresh Customer Service Center at
• Or apply online at GetCalFresh.org
• Or apply online at dpss.lacounty.gov
• Or come into your nearest CalFresh district office to apply in person
• Food checks to be used at area markets
• One-on-one nutrition and parenting counseling
• Breastfeeding support of several kinds
• EBT cards to be used at area markets