Changes to days and hours
We have made a number of changes to the days and hours when we operate.
Coronavirus Some people say Coronavirus. Some say COVID-19. But the results are the same. You have made changes to your life, and we have made changes at WIC.
Please be patient We want to answer your questions. We want to give you what you need. We will do this as soon as we can.
When to phone WIC Phone us at (310) 661-3080
• if you want to apply for WIC benefits
• if you need to reschedule your appointment
• if you need a WIC Card
• if you want to apply for a breast pump
Phone hours Our WIC staff answer the phone Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., and Saturday, 8 a.m. to noon.
We will contact you If you are a participant, we will call you:
• so we can answer any questions you may have
• so we can talk about food benefits
• so we can talk about your next appointment
Your breastfeeding questions and concerns Phone the Breastfeeding Helpline at (323) 905-1248. A Breastfeeding Helpline staff member will speak with you about your concerns
• Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
• Wednesday, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
• Saturday, 8 a.m. to noon
More changes to WIC Click here to learn about changes to our WIC program>>