CA WIC Card With this card, it’s easy and quick to shop for healthy foods!
If you’re eligible You can enroll if you’re eligible for WIC. Soon you’ll receive the valuable WIC Card plus many other benefits. Read about eligibility here!>>
Are you a WIC parent? If you’re a WIC parent, you should already have your WIC Card. If not, call (310)661-3080 and ask to receive a WIC Card.
What can you expect with your CA WIC Card?
• Your card will work like a debit card.
• Shopping at the market will be easier.
• You will buy as much or as little as you want at any one time.
Your food package Each food package will remain the same as it’s been in the past.
Keeping track You will be able to keep track of what you’ve already bought and which foods you haven’t bought yet.
There will be three different ways to see this. You can choose.
• Look for this information on the CA WIC Card app.
• Or look at your market receipt.
• Or look at a printout at your WIC center.
Get ready for the WIC Card! Here’s what you can do now:
• Download the WIC app.
• Watch the video on this website.
• Think of a pin. When you use these 4 numbers, you will see the information that is yours, not someone else’s.
• Save special phone numbers. These will help if you lose your WIC Card or forget your pin.
• Give yourself extra time at your WIC appointment starting in December.
The WIC app If you have a smart phone, visit your phone’s app store. Search for “California WIC.” Download the California WIC app. When you get your WIC card in December or later, you will be able to log in and access the app’s special features.
Your WIC pin Choose a WIC pin that has 4 numbers. Your pin should be easy for you to remember, and difficult for other people to guess. Not 1234!
If you lose your WIC card Call WIC Card Support at 1-844-469-3264 if you lose your WIC card. They can help you any time of the day or night.
If you forget your pin Call WIC Card Support at 1-844-469-3264 if you forget your pin. You can also ask for help at your WIC center.
Your WIC phone appointment If you have questions about your WIC Card ask your WIC educator for any information you need.