If online nutrition education appeals to you You may like the idea of online parent sessions.
After you register
• You will learn on a website called wichealth.org.
• The valuable information you find will be divided into topics and lessons.
Topics and lessons What’s the difference? Every topic contains lessons. Some topics contain 1 lesson only. Some topics contain as many as 12 lessons.
• Welcome to WIC
• Healthy Families
• New and Expecting Parents
• Guide to Newborns for Expecting Parents
• Children Ages 1-5
For example Once you select the topic “Guide to Newborns for Expecting Parents,” you will see these lessons:
• Preparing To Meet Your Newborn
• In the Hospital – the First 48 Hours
• Feeding Your Newborn
• Understanding Your Newborn: Sleep, Crying, and Cues
• Getting the Support You Need for Baby’s First Weeks
• Returning to Work or School
Valuable and fun! All topics and lessons are valuable. They contain basic information, articles, and videos. You may think they’re fun!
Which do you prefer? You may not have decided whether you prefer one-on-one nutrition education or online nutrition education. Click here to learn more>>
If online nutrition education is for you Click here to register for online education>>